If you would pick one necklace easy to match and wear for winter -this would be it.
Meet Brass Flower On Cord-our signature one of a kind necklace featuring a hand-cut brass flower, on a juicy, chunky cord.
Take a closer look at the focal element. My friend Marina is featuring these handmade flowers in her eclectic designs in Trikala, and she shared a few with me out of love. That gorgeous knitted cord was sourced in Thessaloniki from one of my favorite vendors. The last time I was there, there was none left in this color...A Greek favorite for sure! As for the accent beads they all came from Greece on that same ship.
The playful and rich colors and textures in this necklace are striking. Deeply rooted in the love for nature, this design features the earthy colors your earth-bound heart yearns for.
As for style, if you want something to boost the look of your basic everyday outfits and catch the eye, you're in the right place. This beauty will lift up your little black turtleneck dress to a stunning outfit you can't help but love.
Tap into the Goddess within just by wearing it and feeling bold and dynamic but also grounded.
Here's what to expect:
- Can be the focal point of any look.
- Will make a big impact-pick just one other piece of jewelry to pair with this, preferably a statement ring.
- Will match many if not all of your fall and winter looks and give them a sexy and spicy edge. I'd wear it in any season (except for scorching hot summer days).
- Rich and dynamic color and texture combination
- A piece of Greece on you
Made by hand in Dallas TX out of
- Handpicked elements that came from Greece
- Yummy chunky knitted cord
- Hand-cut brass flower
- Crystal cut glass bead
- Volcanic lava bead
- Glass pearl bead
- Branded Next Door Goddess amulet tag
- Gold-tone hardware
- This is NOT a product intended for children use
- Use it only where and as intended
- Follow our care instructions